Recently I was given an award from my WordPress friend Vintage Ghosts. Thank you so much for the award! I am glad my blog brings interest and worth into your blog viewing experience! I would also award you this, but since you already have received this award, it would be redundant!
The Versatile Blogger award is for bloggers that are considered to have good quality writing, photography, and a uniqueness of their post or articles.
*If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.*
And in order to accept this award you have to:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the person’s blog
- Nominate 15 people for the award and tell them
- Write 7 facts about yourself
I’m a little too new to find 15 people to award, but I would be happy to nominate some stand out blogs that I have enjoyed thus far!
- DM Du Jour
- Broken Light Photography
- My beautiful friend Kaycie’s blog
- Leanne Cole Photography
- Snap That Curvy Girl
I know it is not 15, but once again, I am quite new to this still.
7 Facts About Me:
- Blogging is new to me, but I am really enjoying the experience so far.
- Women’s empowerment is something I really strive to spread and share on my blog.
- I care a lot about social issues. Especially LGBT and women’s rights.
- I very much enjoy painting.
- I love photography too!
- I currently reside in the southern Illinois area.
- I’ve obtained a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Communication.
For those bloggers tagged if you choose to accept this award follow the rules above and link me your post! I can’t wait to read.